Comment on page
There are a few different ways to access Fractal. You can use our web dApp, or you can interact directly with the smart contracts e.g. via Etherscan.
Lenders can deposit USDC into Fractal's permissionless pool to earn stable yield. Assets deposited in the pool are used to extend margin loans to borrowers. Fractal anticipates deploying credit pools in other denominations (starting with ETH and WBTC) as well as poools targeted at different strategy risk tranches.
Permissionless lender user journey:
- Fractal will continue to operate public pools. In this case, the lender is exposed to the overall balance sheet risk and cannot select individual risk tranches similar to Aave or Maple.
- Lender goes to Fractal’s web app and deposits in the relevant pool (USDC, USDT, WBTC, ETH etc). This is already live.
- Lender can withdraw from the pool at any time assuming enough liquidity is available. If it’s not available, enter the requested withdrawal amount and the protocol will rebalance funds to add enough liquidity to withdraw within 1 hour.
We've built a web App so that you can seamlessly interact with Fractal Protocol. As Fractal Protocol is non-custodial, the app is simply an interface for using the protocol.
- Navigate to Fractal web app and connect wallet
- If a new wallet is detected
- A KYC prompt appears to submit KYC documentation
- After submission, wait 2-3 days for processing
- Approval comes via email and the Fractal team notifies the client on Telegram
- Once approved, execute the necessary documentation
- KYC Liquidity Provider (LP) user journey:
- LP selects one or many risk tranches and maturities to lend to.
- LP clicks a button to deploy a loan smart contract reflecting those allocation parameters.
- LP deposits the required tokens into the loan contract.